Here at KMTC we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
From Our Members
- Registration information. When you register for an account with us so you can create and/or use forms, we collect your name, username, password, email address, photograph, phone number and emergency contact info.
- Billing information. If you make a payment to KMTC, we require that you provide your billing details, including name, email address and financial information corresponding to your selected method of payment (e.g. a credit card number and expiration date or a bank account number).
From Visitors to Our Website
- Usage data. We collect usage data when you interact with our services. This may include which web pages you visit, what you click on, when you performed those actions, and so on. Additionally, like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, and timestamps.
- Device data. We collect data from the device and application you use to access our services, such as your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
- Referral data. If you arrive at our website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
- Information from third parties. We may collect your personal information or data from third parties, if you have given permission to those third parties to share your information.
- Information from page tags. We use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect aggregated and anonymized data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics. Emails sent by KMTC or by users through our services may include page tags that allow the sender to collect information about who opened those emails and clicked on links in them. We do this to allow the email sender to measure the performance of their email messaging and to learn how to improve email deliverability and open rates.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information gathered from and provided by our Customers to do the following for our Customers:
Provide services and technical support, assist them with form design and creation, provide technical troubleshooting, manage our relationship with them, and to gather information on how they use our services.
To contact you about your service or account. We will occasionally send you communications of a transactional nature (e.g. service-related announcements, billing-related matters, changes to our services or policies, a welcome email when you first register). You are prevented from opting out of this type of communication since it is required to provide our services to you.
To contact you for marketing purposes. We will send you promotional emails only if you have consented to us contacting you for this purpose. You may opt out of these communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in them
No Sale or Leasing of Your Information
We will not sell or lease your personal information to any third party.
In some cases, the applications or user interfaces you encounter while on our sites are managed by third parties, who may require that you provide your personal information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third party services or applications. We recommend carefully reviewing the user terms and privacy statement of each third party service, website, and/or application prior to use.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We generally retain your information for as long as you are a member with us, as necessary to provide services to you, to comply with our legal obligations. If you close your account, your personal info will be deleted after one month. We will delete personal info in response to valid data subject requests made under applicable privacy law such as under the GDPR. This paragraph constitutes our data retention policy as to your personal information.
Stop us using your personal information
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to object’ and ‘right to erasure’, or the ‘right to be forgotten’.
There may be legal or other official reasons why we need to keep or use your data. But please tell us by emailing email@example.com if you think that we should not be using it.
Legal Basis for Use of Your Information
Personal information that we collect is processed under the following legal basis:
Our legitimate interests. This includes:
- to enable us to provide our products and services and website use and access to you
- for analytics, to gather metrics to better understand how users use the our website, and to evaluate and improve our website
- the legitimate interests of others (for example, to ensure the security of our website)
- to comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other internal business administration purposes.
Security of your personal information
We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
How to Contact Us Regarding Your Personal Information